2nineserver opiniones

Hola Alex! Como estas? El miércoles investigando de todo un poco me tope con un servidor con acceso gratuito, sirve pero sólo para ABAP ya que no tiene activo los módulos funcionales, la dirección es h_tp://2nineserver.com tamb dan acceso a un servidor HANA, revisa y avisas cualquier cosa! Saludos!

ok alvaro reviso gracias, te da alguna usuario y contraseña?

Hola Alejandro, si ya pude registrarme mas no he profundizado en el tema. Lo tengo pendiente.

hola alvaro.

Entonces ya te registraste y te da un usuario y contraseña despues del registro?

@Alvaro_Hurtad y @alexrosascoti, de qué hablan? Hablan del tema principal, o hablan del servicio 2nineserver ??

Si, asi es… Ya cree mi usuario !

Ahora me continua con la siguiente información:

Free HANA instance - connectivity

HANA Test Instance

The instance will be refreshed each night to the original state. This will allow for the same constant info to be available and if someone changes something that is not good it will be reset.

To access the HANA linux server you need some tools
1 - VPN Client
The Hamachi client can be dowloaded here and then install on your local machine
h_tps://secure.logmein.com/hamachi/ih1.asp?lang=en&c=5pr4jrxdbcjgqgeqlrb...
Once installed open and Join a new Network - Network ID XXX-XXX-XXX (no password needed)
If successful you should see a New network show up on your list called net002 and under it a server called linux-u4ok with IP XX.X.XX.XXX

2 - Telnet client
I use Putty and it can be downloaded at h_tp://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/
Download the executable. Should not need to install as you can just run the exe.
To connect add the Linux server IP XX.X.XX.XXX
Use port 22 (SSH)
Under settings X11 enable X11 forwarding (this is needed for graphical interface)
Under settings X11 enter localhost:0 under X display location

Now you should be able to connect to the HANA server
userid - XXXXX
password - XXXXXXXX

and HANA database
userid - XXXXX
password - XXXXXXX

If you need to use a Linux Graphical display try VNC viewer. It can be downloaded from here h_tp://www.realvnc.com/
Graphical viewer will allow you to connect to HANA Studio installed on server. However this is shared so only limited number of users can access at the same time
It might be easiest to install local copy of HANA Studio on your PC and connect from there.

To permanently get something changed please send feedback via the website Administrator admin@2nineserver.com and we will review.

For access to you own dedicated Linux server capable of running a HANA instance or just a server to test with please contact us.

Perdon SID hablamos del servicio y salto el tema sin querer vamos a abrir otro tema al respecto, gracias

Ya no es necesario.
Lo separé.

Por favor eviten poner enlaces salientes.
Usen el foro como corresponde (más info).

1 me gusta

Gracias SID siempre tan atento mil gracias