SAP Inbound mail

Hola amigos, un gusto en saludarlos, alguien a configurado el inbound mail en SAP, esto es una configuración para que se pueda recibir mails a SAP y verlos en la transaccion SOIN.

Si alguien conoce sobre este tema agradezco su apoyo.
Saludos!!

1 me gusta

Es la primera vez que leo sobre la transacción y me interesa el tema, así que me uno a la consulta.

Te recomiendo leer:
h_tp://scn.sap.com/people/thomas.jung/blog/2004/09/09/receiving-e-mail-and-processing-it-with-abap--version-610-and-higher :arrow_left: fijate los comentarios de ese artículo.

Por lo que leí, necesitas un poco de abap también.

##Tablas importantes

• BCST_SR

##Notas SAP

• Note 455140 - Configuration of e-mail, fax, paging or SMS using SMTP

##Configuración

• Fuente SCN: h_tps://scn.sap.com/message/14380923#14380923

Since emails are only required to be received by a single client within each ECC system/instance, there is no need to define the instance parameter…
is/SMTP/virt_host<*> = :,…
Stop/start ECC system so that the instance profile changes take effect.

1)Create system user in target client
Txn SU01…

Create a new system user in target ECC client to be used to process inbound emails.

Userid Client Profile
ABCD with authorization profile S_A.SCON

1.      Client assignment in SMTP server

Txn SICF

a) Create/activate SMTP server

b) Maintain Host Data tab
c) Maintain Logon Data tab for target client/user:
d) Maintain Handler List tab…
e) To save the above SICF changes,
f) Activate the SAPconnect service
g) With the above configuration set, emails can now be received into ECC/client.
Inbound emails (sent to the relevant server/port) can be seen via txn SOIN in the relevant ECC system.

1.      Settings on Mail Server(s)

To be able to receive mails into an SAP ECC system , the mail server needs to be configured to forward the required emails to the relevant SAP host/port by defining routing rules within the mail server.

•      Txn SO28 (SCOT -> Settings -> Inbound Distribution)

Define routing for inbound mail
Use the internal email addresses (technical recipient, or wild cards) as Recipient.

Hope it helps.

Thanks
Rishi abrol